Friday 5 April 2019

Editing; Angel and Jackson's love

From 'That Dog Don't Bark'

“Why are you interested in me?” Angel asked after a moment, laying down beside me with her elbow on the bed, cradling her head in her hand.
“Because you’re awesome.” I answered.
“That’s no answer.”
“Yes it is, and it’s true.” I said.
“Come on.” she said, nudging me playfully, “You could have any girl.”
“Not so much.”
“I bet you’ve had lots of girls.”
I felt my cheeks flush.
“What?” Angel said, getting more curious, “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing.”
“Tell me?”
“You’ll laugh at me.”
“I wouldn’t.”
“No, I guess you wouldn’t.” I said, then; “You’re my first.  Last night, you were my first.”
There was a pause and I was too afraid to look up.  Then I felt her move and felt the heat of her body.
“Oh, baby.” she whispered, wrapping her arms around me and pulling my face to her chest, kissing the top of my head, “That’s the sweetest thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nest Of The Basilisk

Basilisk : (bæz.ə.lɪsk) - also know as the Serpent King, is a mythical beast with lethal breath and gaze, whose nest can be located by the s...