Wednesday 3 April 2019

Welcome

Welcome to my author's notes blog spot.

It is here that I will keep my fans apprised of progress on my current project; include excerpts from novels I'm working on; give occasional commentary on the world according to a cynical optimist; and  yes - brazenly promote my books.

To start you off ... 

  • You can find my website; Gangster Story here, where you can see and read sample chapters of my published and soon to be published works.
  • Or visit my Amazon author page here, where you can purchase my published works and have me forever grateful - doubly so if you write a quick (or extensive) review.
  • Or jet me an email at aaron@gangsterstory.ca and I'll do my best to answer you in a timely manner.
Cheers ~ Aaron D McClelland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nest Of The Basilisk

Basilisk : (bæz.ə.lɪsk) - also know as the Serpent King, is a mythical beast with lethal breath and gaze, whose nest can be located by the s...