Wednesday 29 May 2019

Fear Of The Blank Canvass ...

What if I run out of ideas?  What if the next novel remains an elusive itch in the back of the mind?

I have 5 published :-), a work-in-progress 70% complete and another shelved for now with 36,000 words invested.  But what's next?

Today I was thinking about Gogol Bordello ...


... and it came to me; I had Denny and the Di Napolis go up against the Russian mob in Millennial Gangsters, maybe it's time to cross the street;

чисел
(numbers)

Yuri did twenty years in prison for the Russian mob, now it's time to collect his backpay. In prison he earned his CPA certification and he knows they're looking for a new money launderer. He just has to wash the blood off his hands before he goes to see his old boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nest Of The Basilisk

Basilisk : (bæz.ə.lɪsk) - also know as the Serpent King, is a mythical beast with lethal breath and gaze, whose nest can be located by the s...