Thursday 25 March 2021

Beta readers ...

 


I'm looking for a couple beta readers for Leaving Wonderland (50,000 words).  What you're in for;

  • Espionage thriller with fast paced action
  • Well researched spy techniques and lexicon
  • A love story that is awkward and mysterious
  • Frequent forays into the LGBTQ+ community
  • Cis/trans love scenes
What I would like from you;
  • Feedback on the novel; the good, the bad, the ugly
  • Opinions from the LGBTQ+ community to see if I 'got it right'
  • Review comments I can use on the back cover and inside jacket
I can send the finished novel as a .epub, .mobi, pdf.  If you're interested, hit me up at aaron@gangsterstory.ca (copy/paste) or through my website.

Aaron D McClelland
Penticton, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nest Of The Basilisk

Basilisk : (bæz.ə.lɪsk) - also know as the Serpent King, is a mythical beast with lethal breath and gaze, whose nest can be located by the s...